Louey Kachinsky is helping his clients through his various fitness training programs. Louey Kachinsky said most of people believes its tough to get muscular body without eating non-veg in daily meal diet. Here he is sharing tips how you stay fit and get muscular body with vegan diet:
- Make sure you include high-protein plant foods in your diet. This includes tofu, seeds, nuts, beans, and whole grain.
- You’ll need to include a variety of plant-based sources of calcium like soy products, dark leafy green veggies, and almonds. You will also need to take a calcium supplement.
- To get enough Vitamin D, you should spend at least thirty minutes outside, as well as add fortified foods and supplements to ensure you are getting enough of this vitamin.
- Include a Vitamin B12 supplement in your daily diet.
- Incorporate green leafy vegetables, beans, and fortified dairy substitutes to ensure you are getting enough iron.